Picky About Quality? So Are We!
Welcome to Picky Press, where we do things differently!We offer high-quality books in hardcover, paperback and E-Book formats in a large variety of sizes and cover finishes. The books we make are distributed world-wide, and are available in every country! We distribute globally to over 40,000 booksellers and libraries. Featuring the best of hybrid publishing, Picky Press offer Print-On-Demand (POD) books. Our authors don’t have to maintain an inventory, or buy any set number of books! Think about it– No books stored in the garage to take up room, and no huge initial printing bills. Buy as many or few as you like at cost. Make standard royalties, without giving up any creative rights unlike with Traditional publishing companies, that own everything the author creates.
Our book creation and publishing services are reasonably-priced as bundled packages, tailored for every specific need, ranging from just a basic book, to deluxe with promotional websites and physical custom-designed materials. If you want to check out what our bundles have to offer, click here.
When you create your book with us, we will help guide you through your project every step of the way, but you as the author will always remain in control of your own creative work. We believe the author should maintain all of their book rights, and should have a say in every aspect of how their books are made!
Every book is a unique creation, and we never use cover templates that make books look like “cookie cutters”. Check out the Picky Press difference- we are Picky about quality!
Just compare us to some of the most popular online book publishing services. You can see the differences in price, value and quality that we offer. We strive to give you the highest quality, best value, and most control available anywhere. If you want to check out what we have to offer in comparison to other publishers, click here.
- Our authors get industry-standard royalties paid every 90 days, available in a choice of Zelle, mailed check, or PayPal.
- Authors always own all of their rights to their work.
- Authors can submit cover ideas, design their own, or choose from our suggestions.
- No additional minimum or maximum book purchases required.
- Authors can buy their own books at cost (plus shipping and handling).
- We offer additional special services like a personalized page in your book copy for unique gifts, fancy fonts and classy flourishes, legal photo permission forms, helpful articles, and several free book calculation tools.
- We offer non-exclusive contracts, meaning that your book is not limited to being sold in only one place in exchange for “free” publishing.